HKHA sent a letter to Professor Sophia Chan Siu-chee, JP, Secretary for Food and Health on 7 April 2021 for the major concerns covering:
1) Relaxation of social distancing measures in terms of wedding banquets, MICE events and general banquets;
2) Ease of social distancing measures in terms of F&B capacity and extension of dine-in hours;
3) Look into the enhancement of ventilation system requirement;
4) Guidelines for compulsory testing of a hotel with 2 confirmed infected cases;
5) Enhancement of ‘LeaveHomeSafe’ App.
For details, please click to Member Login